Join the Busboys and Poets Travel Tribe on a 6-day, 5-night trip to the 31st International Book Fair in Cuba! The program will be filled with cultural encounters, meetings, colloquiums, tributes, panels, conferences, readings, awards, and book presentations.
from $852 per person (plus air)
About the 31st International Book Fair in Cuba
|The 31st “International Book Fair in Cuba” (FIL Cuba), will be held from February 9 to 19, 2023. It takes place in various locations, but its main venue is still in the San Carlos de La Cabaña Fortress (Havana). It is a festival of letters to live as a family with prestigious intellectuals and to acquire works of universal renown at popular prices. The International Book Fair in Cuba is conceived as a space for dialogue between literatures from the more than forty countries that regularly participate in the event. It offers its main wealth to the authors, publishers, distributors, literary agents and booksellers present: a massive public readership, prepared in the most diverse fields, and with the capacity and willingness to participate in the cultural dialogue that is proposed.
- Accommodation in the chosen hotel for 5 nights with breakfast and dinner included.
- Transfer in Havana Airport.
- Air-conditioned bus full time – for members Group Busboys and Poets.
- Book Fair Permanent Pass for all activities in the program.
- Lunch included at the fairground
- Visits to Morro-Cabaña Lighthouse tour / City Tour / Capitolio / Hemingway Museum
Services not Included
- TRANSFER-OUT HOTEL HAVANA – HAVANA AIRPORT
Pick up service at the hotel, 3.5 hours before flight itinerary and transfer to airport
For itinerary details, or to book now contact:
Lic. Lenay de la Barca Wilson
Especialista Comercial/ Sales Executive
Gerencia de Servicios Académicos/ Academic Services Department
Teléfono/ Phone: (53) 72041459 – (53) 52851338 Whatssap: +535 52581751
• Reservation requests must be made no less than 45 days before arrival date and should be directed to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Reservations will be confirmed immediately via email, upon receipt of the request, and pre-invoice will be issued to proceed with the advance payment of services.
• The payment of the services must be made with no less than 15 days before the date of arrival of the (clients).
• Once the payment is made, the client is obliged to send a photocopy of the bank document through which the bank transfer was made to email@example.com
INVICTA Air Charter will arrange your charter flight (from Miami or Tampa) and visa
To confirm your charter, send a copy of your passport to:
Mildred Diaz firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisset Serrano email@example.com
The price of the charter ticket including all taxes is 420.00 dollars and 75 dollars for the visa
Questions? Email TravelTribe@busboysandpoets.com